Thursday, March 12, 2009

Californ-I-A

I do realize I've fallen horrible behind on blogging about my cooking adventures. Lately though, I've been boring in the kitchen with nothing at all exciting to blog about. Just the average, everyday stuff. I've felt very uninspired. I'm hoping things start to perk up a bit, but as for now...nadda.

Instead I will tantalize you all with a few photos from our California trip.

We went on a Whale Watching boat in San Diego. While the whales were no where to be found, it was a really nice boat ride about 18 miles off the coast. And to be fair, we did see some wildlife.
In case you can't tell from that extraordinary picture. There are a couple seals on the buoy.

After the whales were a bust, we went to the beach just as the sun was setting and it was absolutely beautiful.
The days that followed were packed full of Disneyland, California Adventure, and more down time at the beach. We all had a great time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a great eye for colors! I just love the blues. And that sunset! I could be caught up in that moment and know peace.

Shelby said...

Beautiful photos...and I did see the seals when I clicked on the pic and enlarged it. LOVED seeing it. Thanks Aly!

Linda said...

I took the hint from HoneyB and clicked on the pic--the seals are adorable! :)) Was your honey impressed?

Alyson's Wonderland said...

Thank you so much Katy and Shelby!

Yes, Granny he was impressed. He LOVES the ocean and was so happy he had the chance to "sail it". LOL

sanjeet said...

that sunset! I could be caught up in that moment and know peace.

Work from home India